TexasSure Vehicle Insurance Verification is a program administered by the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) which is designed to help reduce the number of uninsured motorists on the road. Under this program, TDI maintains a database that connects every registered vehicle in the state by its license plate, vehicle identification number (VIN), and liability insurance policy. That means that law enforcement officers and tax assessor-collectors can immediately access the database and verify if you are driving without insurance.
By law, insurance companies must provide weekly updates to this central database to ensure it stays up to date.
Robo-FTP provides all the functionality needed to securely and reliably automate the process of uploading information to the TDI TexasSure database and downloading confirmations using FTP and PGP.
- Reliability - Robust error handling enables Robo-FTP to recover from network outages, power failures, etc.
- Accountability - Built-in customizable logging ensures your ability to audit all your file transfers
- Integration - Robo-FTP is designed to tie together existing processes seamlessly
- Efficiency - Robo-FTP is easy to deploy and maintain so you can focus on your business
Robo-FTP does more than just file transfers. It can also automate many related tasks to create a smooth, reliable workflow. Here is a sample of the built-in features included in Robo-FTP:
- Email notification (SMTP)
- Email monitoring (POP)
- Database access via ODBC (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- File move / copy / delete
- Read / write text files
- PGP encryption